The month of December was a very busy month for the PONTIAC players.
1. On December 2nd the players were a part of the EASTLINK Christmas Message.
2. The PONTIACS were a part of the “C-School” Program throughout December.
3. On December 7th the PONTIACS contributed to the RCMP Charity Check Stop Program to raise awareness for SADD, the Food Bank and Santa's Anonymous.
4. Our players attended as guest coaches with our Bonnyville Minor Hockey Association Bantams on December 9th, 11th and 16th.
5. Jim MARTINEAU attended Roger JALBERT's funeral on behalf of the Bonnyville PONTIACS – a great friend and fan.
6. Every PONTIAC player along with Larry DRAPER and Mark JENSEN ran the RBC Coaches Clinic with the Bonnyville Minor Hockey Novice 1 team.
7. The team was involved in the Kidsport Fun Skate and Family Christmas Party.
8. Our Annual PONTIAC Auction Night was a tremendous success thanks to the involvement of our players and the generosity of our great sponsors and billet parents.
Amazing job boys – you truly understand the importance of “giving back” to your community.